Can I have gas hot water if we aren't on mains gas?
- Yes, There are gas units on the market that will run on LPG which are readily available in most areas.
How can I improve my water pressure in the shower?
- A new hot water system is the best way. You may also have the option of installing an inline pump which will help boost the hot water pressure at the fraction of the cost of a new system.
What are the benefits of continuous gas hot water?
- You only heat the water as you need it, Therefore saving power compared to a conventional electric hot water cylinder. There are pros and cons to both systems.
Why does my toilet fill slowly, fills intermittantly , doesn't stop filling?
- This can be caused by worn washers which are simple to replace. On occasion the whole valving system may need replacing.
Why do I need to get a licenced plumber, gasfitter to do the work?
- It is illegal to practice plumbing or gasfittng work without a suitable licence. Ask your tradesman to see their licence card.
Can I supply my own fixtures that I have bought?
- Yes, but they must be watermarked to be used in NZ.
What is your callout rate?
- Our rates start at $80 per hour with a $20 vehicle charge. The rate is the same for plumbing and gasfitting. After hours callouts start from $250. Prices exclude GST.
Can you provide other trades to work in with you?
- Yes, We have a network of experienced tradesmen who we often work with to complete your job hassle free.